For my fellow coffee drinkers... My new favorite coffe is Ugly Mug. Available at Kroger!
It tempted me with its packaging- a clip to keep it closed! Real metal!
It sucked me in with its "organic and free trade" attributes. How crunchy!
And, to top it all off, when I got home and opened the package, the coffee is just beautiful. The beans are all different colors, from a nice toffee brown to dark cocoa.
Also, it's just dang good coffee.
It's time for a refill!
4 comments:
Dude. I've recently discovered the sugar-free decaf hazelnut latte at Starbucks. Man alive! You'd never know there was no sugar in it!
Is Ugly Mug strong? Oh wait. Wouldn't matter anyway...we don't have Kroger out here. :-(
They've got a website... uglymugcoffee.com
And congratulations on finding a new favorite coffee drink! That's always exciting!
hmmm now I'm thirsty for a cup of joe... I'll have to see if I can find that stuff. you grind your own beans, too?
I do grind my own. I got a coffee grinder and a French press for Christmas last year. I've been in coffee heaven!
Post a Comment