Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Adventures in Bathing

Once again, I am not being nominated for mother of the year...

Yesterday, a friend of RJ's- Jon- and his girlfriend- Lilly- came over to our house. Jon and RJ spent over 6 hours changing out the suspension on the Golf. (which still isn't finished, because now we need spacers so that the wheels won't rub. I'm totally rolling my eyes about this. However, the Golf looks really good. And very low. So it's good that it looks good, because we sure won't be able to drive it anywhere!)

Lilly, the Child and I just sort of hung out, chatted, watched a movie, picked up supper, etc... Also, we gave the Child a bath.

Yesterday, we bought the Child new bubble bath, so he was extra excited to have a "bapple bath"

Only during the bath, he peed in the water... and I found a gigantic roach floating amongst the bubbles... and then the Child drank a little bit of the bubbly, peed in, bug containing water.

Good times. And surely such a good impression we left with Lilly, right?

And also, after they were done, RJ and Jon were filthy. Seriously. They were nasty.

2 comments:

Hong and Tami Kim said...

LOL!

bubbly-roachy-peed-in-water
yum

Dawn said...

Eww. Thank the Lord there are no roaches here in California. I hope there are none in Maryland, but I know that is wishful thinking. At least I grew up with the biggun's and know how to deal with them. Eww.