As of yesterday, the only place he could get a Tinkerbell (aka the Peter Pan movie) fix was at the Fam's house. Interestingly, he didn't watch it there very often.
Last night, we bought him his very own copy.
All day today he asked me, "More Tinkerbell, Mama?"
I told him that he could watch Tinkerbell after work, after lunch and after Rest Time.
The first thing he said to me when I told him he could get up from his Rest was, "NOW Tinkerbell, Mama?"
I suspect that the anticipation was what kept him from falling asleep, but at least I had an hour of silence.
And this is the portrait of him thoroughly disgusted at getting his picture taken, but thoroughly enjoying finally watching Tinkerbell.
p.s.- the shirt is so cute. It says "Hello my name is Trouble" My cousin's little boy (cutest thing ever!) had this shirt at Christmas and we couldn't resist copying them. When the Monkey put it on this morning, I had to tell him what it said, and then spell it out because he wanted to know what all the letters were.
No comments:
Post a Comment