Friday, November 09, 2007

Fall in Fayetville

Pics from last weekend. We went up to Fayetville with Amy and Dave. They stayed with her aunt, we stayed with Nathaniel and Megan. We hung out with friends, went hiking, hung out with some other friends and went to the football game. And then drove home. It was a long, but satisfying day. There are more pictures, but they're on Dave's camera. When I get them, I'll post some more!

These are for Tami:


The trees here aren't so pretty this year; they are all sort of brownish.

RJ and Dave, talking:



Obligatory group photo:

Aaron and his new toy:

Aaron fixing his new toy:

Shortly after this picture, Aaron popped his new toy.

And this is what was on my camera when I uploaded pics this morning, the famous "RJ's self portrait":

He's had a really long week- two tests on Wednesday, a test and a presentation today.