Managing the children's clothes stresses me out.
I saved all of the Child's clothes, thinking that they'd be used again.
hahahahahaha!
We've used some of them- the gender neutral stuff. And I'm saving the fun t-shirts (Star Wars, band shirts, etc...) and the jeans for the Baby to wear.
Now, though, I'm going through all of his old clothes and I'm going to either give them away or re-sell a lot of them. Not everything, but a lot!
The problem with the Child is that he never really grows out of things. Sure, they'll get too short, but never too tight. So sorting through clothes with him is a battle of me telling him to try a shirt on, him trying it on while I'm looking through other clothes, him declaring that it fits and taking it off before I have a chance to really decide if it fits. Getting rid of clothes that he really loves sends him into a spiral of grief and despair and tears and pleading.
And with the Baby, she's outgrowing her newborn and 0-3 month clothes, so I'm trying to weed out what doesn't fit her anymore, and get out the stuff that will fit her soon. All the while trying to make sure that she wears the things that I really love.
And after that, it's the sorting of clothes to decide what to keep and what to get rid of. It makes me crazy! It's like it's a never-ending cycle of sorting through clothes!