Monday, April 26, 2010

Picture Post

We take most of our pics these days with RJ's iphone. Which is great for getting pictures taken, but bad for posting. So enjoy!

M stealing grapes at the grocery store.


Tired Baby



Park Afternoon





Me and Mara in matching roll up pants.


Easter baskets! X was so handsome! (that box is full of jellybeans- it was his favorite!)


M's first Easter basket. She got sand/pool toys and crackers.


Typical.


Pigtails and X's old shorts on M. Very cute.

4 comments:

Naomi said...

What cute kids you have!!

On the pic of you and M with your matching pants and toes... for a second there, I realy thought that was X with painted toes!! I was thinking "How in the world did RJ allow that?"

Brett and Jill said...

love the pics!! love spending time with you too!

Gena Girard said...

skinny ankles! darn it you got mom's legs.

desiree said...

Naomi- no painted toes on M. I've thought about it, though.