Mother's Day Out, that is!
It was a good day! I found a new pair of jeans at Old Navy (it was bliss to not have to work around the Child in the fitting rooms!), and returned another pair at Target. Then I went and spent the rest of the day with my new friend Hannah. She made lunch at her apartment, and then we walked down to Sufficient Grounds and had coffee- actually it was an java freeze because it was hot today!- and then she came and saw my house and came with me to pick up the Child.
I really like her- I feel like I've known her for a long time. She's from Pittsburgh, and she's married, and her husband, Andy, works for Heiffer. She's really cool, and a blessing in my life, because I've been really missing Amy and Tami and the Husband, and even my sisters (Naomi's so busy, and Gena's in Conway and I don't see her nearly as often as I'd like!). How is it that three of my nearest and dearest leave AR at almost the same time? hmmm? I know, I know, I'm sooooo pitiful!
So- that was my day. Taa daa!
1 comment:
Hi Desi! I'm going to be in LR next week... just FYI :)
Post a Comment