Monday, July 03, 2006

I *heart* lists

  • Yesterday the Child took a long nap. Since he tood a nap, he stayed up late. Well, later than his usual at-home bedtime of 7. So, since he was up late on a lovely summer evening, I took him ouside to see the fireflys. Only when I said firefly, he said, "Firetruck?" Anyways, we were outside, and he looked up at the sky and said, "Mom, the moon's on!"
  • And yesterday, he finally started saying "Oh snap!"
  • Today we were watching TV, and he saw some soldiers and said, "There's daddy!" It was really sweet and really sad at the same time.
  • RJ's been saying that he'll be in the States this month!

1 comment:

Kathie said...

Desi,
I love that you share your little one's comments. They make me smile, thank you for sharing with us in blogger world

Kathie