Tuesday, July 11, 2006

These Shoes Ain't Made for Walkin'


But how could I restist the smell of faux leather at Payless? Besides, I love, love, love them! Now I just need to find a place/excuse to wear them! Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like your title :)

eurotunerdad said...

Which makes you want them, right Amy? To go with your tiara? :)

Hong and Tami Kim said...

Dez,
You have a tiara?!!!??!
Last Sunday, mid-day, I saw a girl at an outdoor shopping mall... she was sporting a crimson-red shiny-satin evening/brides-maid gown...WITH cherry-red plastic-rubber FlIP FLOPS. She also was carrying one of those apple-red aisan paper umbrellas to keep the sun out of her face...she also had mahogany-red in her braids/weeve...which all four reds, combined, were altogether unfortunate. All that to say, you are trippin' like that girl if you bust out of the house in a tiara nicely paired with your shoes. (like the shoes btw).

desiree said...

No, Tami, Amy has the tiara. Actually, she has two tiaras, but has been known to occasionally lend me one.

If you come visit, I'll totally meet you at the airport wearing a tiara and my very tall shoes!

Hong and Tami Kim said...

I DOUBLE DOG DARE YOU!!!!!!

desiree said...

Ok, I will! So now you've got even more of a reason to come visit!

Hong and Tami Kim said...

LOL!!!! I will DIE if I see it...die of laughter!
So, yeah...sometime this fall! Late Sept? Oct? Thanksgiving?

jigawatt said...

I doubt they'd even let you in the terminal in those stilettos.

desiree said...

haha! Because stilletos are the new weapon of choice for terrorists!

They're not stilletos, thank goodness! They're just a really tall stacked heel. They're pretty stable.

Autumn said...

I Lurrrrrve them!!!!!

Dawn said...

I also adore them!!! I haven't gotten shoes for myself in a while (other than everyday flip flops).