Thanks.... are you impressed by what a fast learner I am. :) Did you get my email a couple of weeks ago. I don't know if I have a current one for you.
I love reading your blog. You are hilarious and I can totally relate to all your X and mommy conversations. Many of those same things happen at my house too.
4 comments:
Are we allowed to take your quiz twice to try and get a better score? ;)
Sure! Way to go Leah Beth! hahaha
I'm sure that RJ would like it to be known that he had the highest score first. :)
Thanks.... are you impressed by what a fast learner I am. :) Did you get my email a couple of weeks ago. I don't know if I have a current one for you.
I love reading your blog. You are hilarious and I can totally relate to all your X and mommy conversations. Many of those same things happen at my house too.
Leah Beth
Yes! I did get your email, and I've been in the middle of writing you a reply ever since I got it!
Post a Comment