Monday, April 23, 2007

Today's Post is Brought to You by the Letter P

I was awakened this morning by, "Mama, come look!". It was 7:45.

So I go look, and lo and behold, the Monkey has peed his bed. Not a big deal, and it's the first time he's done it.

So I say, "Oh, you peed in your bed, that's ok, sometimes that happens."

And he says, all offended, "No, I didn't!"

It took me a while to convince him. I'm not sure what he thought happened to make a big wet spot on his bed.

So we changed his clothes and cleaned him up and then snuggled back into bed because he was shivering.

He said, "How come that happened?"
So I went through possible scenarios, like a dream or too much to drink or couldn't wake up.

At first, he was insistent that it wasn't a dream, but later he said, "There was a big monster, and I peed on him!"

Interesting.

Speaking of vivid dreams, I had some crazy ones last night. One even woke me up, it was so creepy and real.

1 comment:

Hong and Tami Kim said...

THAT IS HILARIOUS DEZ!!!!! The part of what he said! LOL!