Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Silly Wednesday



My friends, the 'hawk is back!



And also, the dog is cute.

***

So yesterday, we were at work. Shocking, I know, because we are at work every day.
I was dust-mopping the sanctuary, and the Child comes up to me and says, "Look, Mama!" and holds up a nasty, but fortunately not chewed, peice of gum that I had swept up. "Oh gross!", I said.
Then he said, "And look!", and pulled up his shirt to show me his belly button. In which he had conveniently stored a mini M&M. A brown one.

***
Last night in the car, we had this conversation...

Daddy: My bad, yo.
X: My bad, lo!
Mama: No, Yo, like yellow.
X: oh! lello!
Mama: no, yyyy-yellow.
X: oh, yellow!
Mama: good job!
X: My bad, yellow!
X: My bad, blue!
X: My bad, purple!

2 comments:

Steph said...

Very funny! Is the dog yours?

desiree said...

Yep! That's our dog, Puppet.