We saw Transformers yesterday- it was really good!
We took the Child with us, and he loved it! He was a little bit scared, but then he sat in his Daddy's lap, and he was fine.
We met some friends there, and one of them had his little five year old boy with him. So he and the Child made friends. They were all, "How old are you?" and "I'm taller than you are!" and after the movie the boy was all, "My favorite was Optimus Prime!" and the Child was all, "My favorite was Bumblebee!". They even sat in the same chair for a little bit, and the Child gave him popcorn.
So not only did we see a movie in the movie theater yesterday, we also ate watermelon and had sparklers. It was a very exciting day for the Child.
One thing about the watermelon- I'd never in my adult life bought a watermelon, I don't think. At least I'd never bought one for the Child. It was very exciting, and made me feel like a parent. Silly, yes, but that's how I felt.
No comments:
Post a Comment