It's the little things right now that really make me feel like I've done something in the day...
1- cleaned out the spare room closet enough to move all of RJ's clothes in there. (that's right- we don't share a closet! I kicked him out of my closet while he was deployed. ) Re- hung some of his suits and dress shirts and re-folded his uniforms.
2- put some stuff from the spare room closet into the children's closet.
3- went through the Child's baby things and pulled out stuff to use for the new Bean.
4- got rid of all the stuff at the end of the bed, including the bench that we had there. It makes our room look huge!
5- moved my drawers to another wall.
6- forgot that I said that I'd go to work. So RJ's going instead. After his make-up drill. I feel really bad about this one.
7- ironed an antique runner that I put on top of my chest of drawers.
8- ironed, trimmed, framed and hung a cross-stitch thingy that I finished last week... after several years of working on it.