Saturday, August 09, 2008

California Dreamin'

We were gone for a week to beautiful, amazing California. Without our child.

And now we're home, we have our boy back with us, we're catching up on laundry and sleep, and I don't want to leave the house. Except that we have no food. So I need to go to the grocery store, but I keep putting it off, because I don't like going grocery shopping. But I'm reveling in being able to snuggle with my baby, and in spending time together as a little family.

RJ's got all the pictures on his camera, so I'll post some as soon as I make time to post from his computer. But for now, I'll tell you...

That we had a good trip. The San Louis Obispo area was beautiful, with wonderful weather, and lots of time spent on the beach or near the ocean. San Francisco was cold and foggy, but filled with good friends, and we got to see/do almost everything we wanted to.